суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

de foto seres vivos




** What happens when my mannerism your average prissy fashion mall girls meet one on two? Well...
- It was at the food court of the mall in Lancaster. Today was rather crowded down there, I guess it normally is around dinner time? I dunno.. But not many tables were open. Iapos;m chowing down on my Szechuan Tofu. Two trendy image standard girls are looking around for seats finally asks me "do you mind if we sit here. (my table had like 6 seats I was the only one at it.)
After just washing a big fork full of veggies down my throat with soda, all I can respond is: "BURRRRRRRRRP". As a little bit of Szechuan sauce is dripping from my chin.
They walked away laughing. Ah well... I didnapos;t feel much like company anyways.

- Iapos;m kinda embarrassed to even mention this. But today in a music store, I heard a song playing there called "I donapos;t wanna die (in a hospital)" when asking who it was (because itapos;s a pretty catchy rockin tune, if I do say so myself). I was told that it was by Conor Oberst.
Now you emo/indie douchebags are probably snickering right now. But I swear, I didnapos;t know who the hell that was. Itapos;s fuckin Bright Eyes, under his real name. Foolishly I got the CD, not suprising that was the best song on it.
And if you tell anyone, I will fucking XjockX you
Geez... That story lyKe toTTallY maKes Me SoUnD lYkE a tEEnY BoPPer
================

** There was a big fire tonight a block down from me. When I went out to see what was going on, there was LOTS of smoke also flames shooting outta rooftops. Then, it was said to be 3-4 row houses. But gradually the fire spread to something like 5 or 6. Hell, it started around 9:30pm or so, itapos;s past 11:30 now it might still be going on (or possibly just getting over). One person had a heart attack, a few people were burned, ambulances coming going, something like 8 fire engines.
It was a crazy sight
==================

** Theres more I wanna write about. But Iapos;m gonna hold off for now. Good things, bad things, stuff I donapos;t know what to think about. And plenty of chaos

Live Journal... Youapos;re cool all. But I sorta have a hot steamy love affair going with myspace. So thats why I havenapos;t given you as much attention lately. I hope youapos;re not mad.

Oooook.... That my friends is all ya get
de foto seres vivos, de foto serena williams, de foto senos, de foto senoras.



Комментариев нет: