понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

axe i married murderer so




reading:�the rough draft of a short story
playing: NO�PLAYING�IN�SCHOOL
watching: the beautiful gray autumn sky out the window
eating: N/A
drinking: N/A

So Iapos;m sitting in school right now finishing up my short story for writerapos;s craft and waiting for class to begin. Not to mention wanting to stand up and dance. Crazy business. I�have a sneaky suspicion that this is going to be a long day. Ah well, I�can handle it I�think.
On a side note, Iapos;ll be in Oshawa this weekend. Not that it matters at all really. I�really donapos;t have much to say today I�guess. Just thought Iapos;d update for the hell of it. You know, just to make sure I�donapos;t forget and disappear for months again, heh.

I hope everyone is at least attempting to have a good Monday. I�know itapos;s difficult at times. I�personally hate normal Mondays, but honestly I�donapos;t think Iapos;m alone on that one.

I�also want to say thank you to a friend who helped me iron out all the colours for my commission. THANKS,�DAVE

Also, I wonapos;t be showcasing any yiffy art in this post. Iapos;m at school, canapos;t really do that. I�think you might be able to sympathize. :P

block patriotic quilt, axe i married murderer so, axe i married murderer quote so, axe i married murderer poem so, axe i married murderer.



Комментариев нет: