воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

aquarius midi




�Back where I�am from, in Connecticut, sterotypes are seen everyday. By coming to school in Virginia, when I have told people in my hall that I�am from Connecticut they said that they heard that people from there are snobby and stuck up, which I like to believe is only a stereotype. I am fortunate enough to come from an affluent community, which is often only recognized as the town where Martha Stuart and Paul Newman lived and a bunch of rich busniess men and a nice beach. Though this may be true about the majority of the town, I also believe that genuine people come from this community. In my high schoWhen I�took classes at FIT�(Fashion Institute of Technology) in New York City for a summer, I�got the same Connecticut stereotype. A lot of the girls in my classes had sterotypes set out about what I was going to be like because I am from Connecticut. I must say that yes, my environment has shaped me, and yes I am fortunate enought to live in a nice community and have parents who have provided more than I deserve, but I feel as though people who stereotype me as a snob and stuck up are wrong. I like to prove those people wrong because it does bother me. Its really annoying to me that people feel that I am not grateful or stuck up because of where I�am from and the things I own because that is not the way I act at all. I am also sterotyped by the type of car I�drive and the other material objects I have, that many dont feel is necessary at such a young age. I�understand where they come from, but I am also so grateful for what my parents have bought for me. I�like to prove people wrong, with my not snobbish attitude and being genuine,
When I�came to Virginia I had a stereotype in my head that everybody from Virginia was going to be really southern and really different. I�found my stereotype to be wrong. Many people are different, but it was not what I�had imagined at all.

dodgeram trucks, aquarius midi, aquarius miss, aquarius mission, aquarius month.



Комментариев нет: