суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

come upon unexpectedly




Also this icon is hilarious to me but would more properly reflect the situation if the roles were reversed.


I probably need a longer write up on how Mazoku work someday but for the purposes of this poll, which I should have done when I got in, all you need to know is that Xellos literally feeds on other peopleapos;s misery. This means that WHOEVER YOU ARE, even when heapos;s being nice to you or youapos;re maybe kindred spirits, heapos;s still looking for something that will make you unhappy/uncomfortable/cry/angry/freak out/etc. And when he finds it, he will poke it.

It is very highly likely that Xellos will harass or bother you in some way in the course of any thread you have with him. Ever. However, I am taking it as a given that people still want to thread with him because I mean... ...thatapos;s what heapos;s here for

BUT, what I want people to do is to comment here if you are not okay with threading with a guy whoapos;s probably out to get your charas. Like if this will not be fun for you, please let me know so I can avoid tagging those charas with Xellos.

If youapos;re okay with mild harassment but want to inform me preemptively of any big things I should avoid, you can comment here too o/. I will usually check if I notice heapos;s about to step into the territory of getting too personal with the misery-making but I may not always notice.

REMEMBER, donapos;t let me make you miserable, let Xellos make your charas miserable.
come upon unexpectedly, come upon, come up with idea, come up with band names.



Комментариев нет: