понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

az in phoenix realtor




I needed to blog about it...

um....

First and foremost... The storyline needs to go back to the shop... There are moments where Iapos;m staring and I really donapos;t understand whats happening.... I have no idea who wrote this... But this person shouldnapos;t have been hired by Disney.... They should have been hired by Dreamworks.... Disney should have hired somebody to make sure that the movie was following the book series at least a smidgen.... A SMIDGEN I MEAN HARRY POTTER MOVIES FOLLOW THE BOOK AT LEAST A SMIDGEN This is going to confuse children...

Things I donapos;t mind... In this world there is no Mother F-ing Dove... I really didnapos;t like her and her god-character presence... And I also donapos;t mind Vidia not being so hated.

Things I really miss... Everybody is supposed to have differently shaped wings.... Was it too much for them to push for variety?

Secound Iapos;m actually enjoying watching Tink make a public fool out of herself.... But thatapos;s because I hate Tinkerbell... So I canapos;t imagine Tink lovers liking most of this film. I was a little annoyed with how timid she started out.... Because... Tink is a bratty bitch and we all know that because Disney told us so... With their "Itapos;s all about me" Tink merchandise.

Thirdly... Itapos;s bad enough that my actual favorite characters arenapos;t there... The only two characters I do like are pathetic. Vidia is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lacking... Sheapos;s too kempt... And she really hasnapos;t been that BAD really... I feel like Tink really doesnapos;t have anything on her.

And Silvermist is an IDIOT Silvermist is not supposed to be a bimbo She wasnapos;t even close to her book character until she started trying to teach Tink her talent.

Ok, voice acting is crap- the actors have NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO chemistry with each other at ALLL And the best actors have really short parts.

Out of all the characters, Iridessa is the biggest acting bug ever... She is horrible.... They should have picked a better girl.

As for Terrence... Because he isnapos;t a fairy- he supposed to be a sparrowman.... Um.... I personally liked his more rugged illustration version... He appeared to be significantly older than Tink... In this movie he seems like something out of a boy band....

Over all... It was... Ok...

Iapos;m pretty disappointed....

But that was to be expected....

If you intend on watching this movie, do not watch it with high hopes......
az in phoenix realtor, az in phoenix raft trip, az in phoenix radio station, az in phoenix pool resurfacing.



Комментариев нет: