четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

aa route planner france




I am always in awe of people who do any of the following:

-push themselves to new heights/their own limits
-keep their principles in impossible situations
-maintain self-control/restraint in the face of temptation
-have admiral morals, principles, opinions and habits as a norm rather than just when tested.

I donapos;t believe myself to be a total failure in all these categories, but I feel like a B or B- in all.

The fact that I have SO MANY awesome friends who display these qualities in abundance, though, makes me strive harder to be better, so I thank you; you, hopefully, know who you are.

Unfortunately, I am still, however, striving, and I ask for patience and gentle guidance to help me when I stumble.

xx

engine block warmer, aa route planner france, aa route planner european, aa route planner europe, aa route planner.



Комментариев нет: